Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Are you ready for summer?

Here is Alfie, he is owned by my Facebook friend Sara Johnston. Isn't he adorable. He is a really beautiful Coton from Cotonnelle Coton's breeder Valerie Ford. I love him! ♥


Check out his car seat, fantastic solution to dogs that have a tendency to jump here there and everywhere. I am really loving this car seat and the fact he is sporting his new set of Doggles.

Hopefully Alfie likes them and keeps them on while out for a car ride, looks like they are hard to shake off. Well, I am out to buy my Doggles this week...photo's to follow soon! ☺

February 2012 update.Sadly since I posted this piece our dear Coton breeder friend Valerie Ford has passed away...we shall miss her and all she did for the Coton de Tulear breed ♥

6 comments:

Sara said...

I bought him the doggles so he can stick his head out the window and not get anything in his eyes. The car seat was one of the best things I have bought for Alfie! I don't have to worry about him running around the car while I am driving, he can't escape when the car door opens, and he can't claw at the interior of the car. It also raises him up so that he can comfortably look out the window, which he loves. Thanks again Sonya for featuring our Alfie-pie!

Sonya Paterson said...

Your welcome Sara, really he looks like a movie star.

Penny said...

I love the Doggles!! Also GWLittle.com has some great looking cooling mats, vests and beds, as well as life jackets et al.

Penny said...

More dog sunglasses at The Urban Dog and Edmonton-based online store. Some even have matching sunglasses for humans!

*Sushi* said...

Hey,can I know where did you get the car seat?I want to buy one for my dog as well,thanks

Anonymous said...

What size Doggles is Alfie wearing?