Saturday, October 23, 2010

Esprit de Tulear Spirit Bear and Spirit Bear Kitasoo have babies!

Very exciting to have puppies. Born September 21, 2010. My second litter.  This time I was much more hands on. It is only my second litter but I managed well, thanks also to my friend Gloria who came over half an hour before Kitasoo delivered the first puppy.


Everything went well, only 35 minutes apart and soon they were nursing on mommy. The little girl is named Spirit Bear Hartley, she is the one with the more obvious markings and the little boy is named Spirit Bear Hunter. 


My website is in the works and soon I will be able to show case my dogs and puppies on it...so stay tuned. My blog will be linked to my website. 


All is good in the Paterson household... puppies are very calm, enjoying spending their days playing and moving very well for four and a half weeks old as of October 23, 2010. Yesterday the little boy stood up on his back legs when my husband came in to see them after work. I was in the office when I heard the door alarm to let me know my husband had entered the house and one of the puppies barked. Guard dog I guess! 


So stay tuned for more photo's...oh ok I will post one more photo! Here is little Hartley...how sweet is this!


I have to go shopping this weekend to see if I can find the perfect Halloween costumes for them.. I hope I am successful.

No comments: