Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dogs 101: Coton de Tulear Animal Planet

Today I saw a posting on Facebook by Lynn Ardito Baron of Renaissance Coton's in Orange, CT about a video produced by Animal Planet called Dogs 101: Coton de Tulear . Having watched the video now several times I can say it is an extremely well produced and enjoyable mini clip on the Coton de Tulear breed. Time 2:51 min


Apparently several of Lynn's dogs are in the video. If you are having a hard time explaining to your family or friends about Coton's and where they came from, all you need to do is show them this little video.


Thank you to Animal Planet for producing this! It is simply adorable!


Photo of my Lil Snow Drop "Lousha" at one year old! ♥

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I've seen it, Sonya - but would by no stretch call it a mini documentary. Congrats to your friends for being featured! LC

Sonya Paterson said...

Didn't know what to call it... mini clip...is that better?

Jeff Peterson said...

A Mini Documentary is EXACTLY what I would have called it!

Anonymous said...

Also Carolinacotons.com were featured as well

Lisa said...

@ Jeff - you would have been incorrect. lol. look up the definition. It is really ALL good - which was Sonya's intent. ;) [I happen to produce documentaries and so I sort of have an idea on that whole concept. It's like you can't call anyone who does a film review after seeing a movie a critic. No film THEORY studies at all. Peace! LC

Gary said...

Thanks for the post. I kept hoping they would do one on Cotons.