Saturday, August 20, 2011

Les Poochs Brush... OMG a must have!

Well...I had heard about these "Les Poochs"  brushes for a while. I do not know why it took me so long to get one but a very kind friend of mine from the USA sent me the Lime Green Brush and I cannot imagine life without it. It is fabulous! I am told by several breeders of Coton's that they ALSO have the red one. And feel their is benefits in owning both. So I am going to have to order a red one too...but their are two red ones...have to look into that which one of the two red ones is recommended! 




Pro Brush (M/M/S)
(Medium/Medium Bristles with Soft Flex)
Les Poochs Fragrances

A breakthrough in brush technology, these flexible headed brushes glide through the toughest of mats without damage to your pet's coat. Ergonomically designed to reduce strain to the arm and wrist alleviating Repetitive Motion Syndrome (R.M.S). Available in two sizes: Regular for dogs 2 LBS to 40 LBS, and wide for dogs 40 LBS and up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you have researched the brushes and what you're findings have been. As well, what website are you utilizing for purchasing these brushes. I am very interested in what you've learned. I have two Coton boys and a better brushing system sure would be great!

Thanks/Wendy

PS love the blog!

Sonya Paterson said...

I have these brushes and I love them. I am posting almost always about products that I use. I don't have the RED Matt de Zapper YET...but going to get one soon. I do not know how I lived before getting my green one. It is fabulous!!