Monday, August 15, 2011

Tropic Clean Products




Tropic Clean products

Awapuhi White Shampoo 


White Coat Enhancer

Awapuhi White's unique whitening formula gently cleans and conditions while making your pet's coat whiter and brighter. Rich botanical conditioners create a healthy sheen while preventing dry skin and tangled hair. Natural protein highlights all colors naturally. Awapuhi White makes your pet's coat show white.

Available in: 20oz Retail Size, 1 gallon and 2.5 gallon Professional Sizes

There are many products out there that breeders will recommend... many are available only over the internet or at dog shows. This is a product that I have found at my local pet store. It is all NATURAL and it is really amazing. This is the whitening shampoo that really works.  I also like the Berry Clean Shampoo for general cleaning and highly recommend the Puppy Shampoo.  I have spent a fortune on high end products and these products have greatly impressed me. Give them a try, let me know what you think!  I do not get paid for any endorsement of products on my blog...they are recommended from my own testing. 

1 comment:

SIMPLY GRAND COTONS said...

I have used their hypoallergenic puppy shampoo for the babies, & think it's great!