Saturday, February 25, 2012

Espirt de Tulear Spirit Bear "Cody"

I was thinking how funny it is that I talk about products, how to groom etc and so rarely post a photo of my dogs. I purchased my first Coton de Tulear in 2006 and it is because of the joy he brought into  my life that I now own three other beautiful Cotons. Cody is very easily dominated by the girls in the house. 
He pretends to be in charge but is always the gentleman. Cody is a very pretty Coton and loves being the only boy in the house. Here is a photo of him just hangin around....ok so I helped him for this photo shoot, but he hung on tight until I picked him up and put him on the ground which was only about 8 inches away! Just remember once you buy one Coton you are just one step away from owning two! My website is still in the works but we are making some progress check it out Spirit Bear Cotons

Cody loves to pose for photos.

2 comments:

FGautavai said...

Hello, I am looking at the possibilities of getting 2 Coton's from the same litter and wanted to get your feedback on the pro and cons on this? My main concerns is ensuring both dogs are well taken care of and to avoid having to rehome any of the dogs because of a poor decision on my part. Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Sonya Paterson said...

Thank you for your question. I would love to talk to you personally about this. Their are many factors that come into play in making a decision like this. I personally have purchased in the past two puppies from a litter and had great success. It is important to monitor the puppies to see which ones are deeply connected from the start. This is what I did and they remained friends for 16 years. Some people do not recommend this but I am not one of them. In my case I purchased a male and a female and that is what I would recommend. If you would like to talk about this you could email me your telephone number at spiritbearcotons@telus.net and I would be happy to talk to you about it further. By the way I am breeding both of my females in May if you should be interested in talking puppies☺