Monday, March 12, 2012

Veg to Bowl

Conversation about Veg to Bowl was recently discussed on my Coton de Tulear Facebook Group The feedback was very positive. That resulted in me looking into the product and emailing the company to learn more. 


You can learn more by visiting Dr. Harvey's website or you can watch this video on YouTube that explains how to use the product. I am intrigued and intend to purchase some in the very near future. 


If you live in Canada you can contact their Distributor in Canada Canadian Holistic Pet Care Company 45905 Yale Road Chilliwack B.C. There phone number is 877-477-5077. You can give them a call and ask where stores in your area carry the food. Or you can go onto there web site at www.drharveys.com to place your order.

1 comment:

Antonia Rosina said...

I am very intrigued by this product, Sonya! Anything that's grain-free and varied (and low-fat) makes it in my books.